comrar venta diclofenac
Provide the essential paperwork – your local authority registration and a copy of your public liability insurance.
The membership fee is £100 per annum.
- A write up on our website including a biography and picture.
- Extensive social media support and inclusion in BEATS PR activities.
- Addition to the Priority Traders List for all BEATS events.
- An opportunity to secure bookings at private events and festivals.
- An opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth of street food in Bristol.
- Collective discounts from relevant suppliers such as Vegware (20%) and Sunseed Organics (10%)
- A platform to provide feedback and ideas on all BEATS events – past, present & future.
Buy Prozac Our ethos and aims are:
- To secure bookings and build the BEATS brand in order to make a collective profit for marketing of future events.
- To promote all traders equally on our website and provide a platform for event organisers to have a wide choice.
- To give all members equal rights in the operation of the collective.
- To provide a platform for new and upcoming local traders.
- To be a supportive network for sharing events, knowledge, contractors and equipment.
- To set up a network of green, sustainable and local supply chains.
- To promote Bristol as a street food hub.
- To enhance the perception of street food locally, nationally and beyond.
BEATS is passionate about street food and will strive to find and promote trading opportunities at private events, markets and festivals locally and nationally. We need to work together as innovative, talented, collaborative traders to make this happen. As a British Street Food Awards winner we are in a great position to raise the profile of street food generally and our members in particular. Come and join us – to make this happen!